You might think that spending hundreds or even thousands of pounds on a new boiler installation is the last thing you can afford, but you might think again after learning that a new, energy-efficient boiler could shave hundreds off your annual energy bill. So, instead of continuously spending money on repairs to prolong the lifespan of your current boiler, you might want to consider investing in a new one instead.
Some signs that suggest you may benefit from purchasing a new boiler include:
- Your current boiler is older than 15 years old
- Your boiler has a low energy rating
- Your boiler seems to take longer to heat up than it used to
- Your bills have suddenly increased
- You can see patches of damp around your boiler
- Your rooms don’t seem to heat up evenly
- Your boiler always breaks down and needs repairs
- You can no longer buy new parts for your boiler
The best way to find out whether you need a new boiler is to call a plumber that provides expert boiler installation services in Bournemouth. However, it’s crucial to find a plumber that prioritises your best interests rather than their profits. You should take the time to read as many customer reviews as possible because that will help you determine whether or not a plumber is honest and trustworthy. However, if you do notice any of the signs detailed above, it’s highly likely that a new boiler could pay for itself within the space of a few years.